Imagine a world where people wake up every morning inspired to grow, deliver excellence, and make a big impact in the world.
That’s what we do, and we need your help.
If so, we’ve got your perfect place for you.
At DARREN HARDY, LLC (www.DarrenHardy.com), we mentor CEOs, business leaders, and high-achievers to build high-impact, high-growth & high-performing companies through intensive live workshops, award-winning digital learning systems, and a daily mentoring platform so they can make an impact and change the world. We are looking to hire a superstar Member Success Coordinator to join our team and help Darren be a guide to those who choose to… Be The Exception.
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged A-Team works virtually but collaborates vigorously. The lifestyle design is flexible but the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do.
If inside you’re saying “Hell Yeah!” please continue…
Our new Member Success Coordinator will expand the IMPACT of the Darren Hardy brand by going arm-in-arm with our clients and operations teams to create and implement emotionally engaging sales and customer service through EXCELLENT organization and reliability!
You are the SUPERSTAR we are looking for if…
- You are HUNGRY & EAGER to learn, grow & become #BetterEveryDay
- You are flexible and resilient when faced with rapid-fire demands on your attention.
- You are often described as caring and a great listener by your friends and family.
- You aren’t afraid to voice your own opinions to make something better.
- You find it easy to empathize with others.
- You enjoy helping people and meeting their needs in creative ways.
- You are proactive, forward-thinking, and “think on your feet.”
- You have high standards for your work.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter and a quick learner.
- You have a “figure it out” attitude about any new project or task you haven’t done before.
What you will do:
- Provide a WOW experience to our customers through personal and engaging email and LiveChat communication.
- Help Darren Hardy and the A-Team with a variety of special projects related to customer service, sales, and marketing. There will be PLENTY of opportunities to learn and grow.
- No day will be the same… You certainly won’t be bored!
- Prior customer service experience helpful.
- Computer and internet access required.
- Part-Time to start, the potential for Full-Time
- Must be able to work 12pm-5pm PST
If this is you then go here to submit an inquiry for this position (<5min):